Monday, May 02, 2011

It's my birthday and i'll blog if i want to...

Quote of the Day: "If the rain had ovaries, that's where I would punch it..." - Me, upon seeing that it was raining yet again.

Don't forget: Since I have to live vicariously through the adventures of others, I will be making a donation towards a project that interests me (for more information visit: Pacific Crest Trail Field Guide Project) as well as following the adventure via the blog Justin and Li An's Blog: Story the WalkThey need to raise enough money by May 12th.  I don't usually ask for donations for things via my blog (except donations of love), but I think that this is a pretty cool idea and I would like to see it come to life.  So, take a moment and just go check it out.  I'll owe you one!  Oh, and with my birthday right around the corner, if you were thinking "hmmm...what should I get Jenn for her birthday? She's so awesome!", donating to that book is the perfect gift!! :)

Picture a Day #1:


That's Morpheus.  I worked from home today and he was helping out.  By making me very very sleepy.  He found that spot to be particularly wonderful cause the space heater was blowing right on him.  It was a chilly sort of day.

I got a fancy new watch...

For my birthday,
Boyfriend got me a Garmin Forerunner awesome GPS heartrate monitor watch.  I think because he hopes that the ability to monitor my heartrate will motivate me to train more and harder.  And also cause that's what I wanted.  He picked out the exact watch, though, and I love it.  It's gray and pink and awesome.  I'm sure you are dying to know some heart rate statistics..

Resting: 55
Eating Cheese: 74 (I eat with gusto which apparently has a heart pumping effect)
Petting Morpheus: 58
Eating Chocolate: 80
Doing Laundry: 75 

I have to go eat cake now, so until tomorrow...

Jenn - Let's just say that I'm turning 25...agan..

No comments:

Post a Comment